The list below has the latest job offering for the post of the stenographer as on date. Eligible candidates can check the details and apply based on their eligibility.
Openings of Stenography Jobs
- Chandigarh Administration Clerk Recruitment 2019 – 404 Clerk & Steno-Typist Posts Vacancy Announced
- Delhi District Court PA Recruitment 2019 : 771 PA / Sr PA , DEO & Junior Judicial Vacancies
- UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 Uttarakhand District Courts Jr. Assistant, PA and Stenographer Vacancies
- KHS MTS Recruitment 2019 : Kendriya Hindi Sansthan MTS / LDC / Other Vacancies
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019: Steno, Assistant, Office Subordinate & Other Vacancies
- NYKS Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan LDC / MTS / Clerk 337 Vacancies in Total
- Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019 – Bihar LA Steno / PA & Reporter Vacancies
- Calcutta City Civil Court Recruitment 2019 – Steno / LDA / Peon & Night Guard Vacancies
- Diphu Medical College Recruitment 2019 | Grade 3 Posts Staff Nurse, LDA , Clerk & Other Posts Vacancy Notice
- Howrah District Court Recruitment 2019 – O/o District Judge Howrah LDC, Steno & Group D Posts
- TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019 – 6491 Vacancy Notification Released !
- Assam Police 2000 Ministerial Staff Recruitment 2019 Apply Online @ slprb.in
- Patna High Court PA Recruitment 2019 – 131 Personal Assistant Online Application @ patnahighcourt.gov.in
- UHSR Group C Recruitment 2019 | 976 Staff Nurse Clerks & Other Posts
- SCERT Assam 60 Non- Gazetted Posts Recruitment – Apply Online Now
- BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online @ bssc.bih.nic.in
- ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 – Also Apply for Steno Vacancies
- ONGC Assam Class III / IV Recruitment 2019 – 308 Junior Assistant / Assistant Technician Posts
- DSSSB Welfare Officer Recruitment 2019 – Apply for LDC / Steno / Jr. Environmental Engineer & Other Posts
- District Judge Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment | 43 Peon, Steno, LDC & Other Vacancies
- Jadavpur University Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 – 116 Vacancies Announcement
- District Judge Hooghly Recruitment 2019 – 39 Vacant Posts to Apply
- WBSETCL Executive Assistant Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for STA / Office Executive / Lineman Vacancies
- BAMETI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for ATM / BTM / Accountant & Steno Posts
- Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment | UP Civil Court Staff Centralised Recruitment 2018-19
- TPSC PA Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for Personal Assistant Posts @ tpsc.gov.in
- Gauhati High Court Stenographer Recruitment-Apply Online for 75 Posts
- DHSFW Assam Grade III Recruitment | Latest 189 Vacancies to Apply
- MSTC JCA / RCTO/ Stenographer / Peon / Driver Recruitment – Apply Online till 21 October 2018
- NPCIL Assistant Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for Assistant Steno & Various Vacancies
- ISRO Junior PA & Stenographer Recruitment | Apply Online @ isro.gov.in
- IGCAR Recruitment 2018- Apply Online within Closing Date
- HPSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online for JE, Clerk & Stenographer Posts
- Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online
- Jharkhand High Court Steno Recruitment | Apply Online for 149 Vacancies
- TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018 1521 Posts Online Application @ tspsc.gov.in
- City Session Court Calcutta Recruitment 2018 | Calcutta High Court Notification
- Assam Judicial Academy Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Officer, Librarian & Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2018-19
- Kohima High Court Recruitment 2018 | Last Date 30 May 2018
- Madras High Court PA & Clerk recruitment | 82 Vacancies
- BARC Steno & Jr. Purchase Asst. Recruitment-Apply Online
- Advocate General Punjab Clerk Recruitment | Apply Online
- Calcutta High Court PA/Stenographer Recruitment-Direct Link to Apply
- J & K High Court Recruitment 2018 – Reader, Steno & Assistant Posts
- District Judge Dakshin Dinajpur at Balurghat Recruitment 2018 | 16 Vacancies
- DMRC Recruitment 2018 | Special Recruitment of SC & ST Candidates
[su_divider top=”no” size=”1″ margin=”5″]
Govt. Jobs for Stenographer
Stenography is the skill of writing in the short form in specific shorthand languages like Pittman, Gregg and other languages. Shorthand is a special skill which has a great potential to land the candidates in a Government Jobs. The candidates who have completed any shorthand course and have a transcription speed of 80WPM to 100 WPM have a very good chance of securing a govt. job. So, through this page, we suggest the candidates who are struggling to succeed in any competitive exam, can try to learn stenography, as We can assure that this would be a good decision which can give a good turn to your career. Aspirants, you all shall be surprised that due to lack of eligible candidates, all vacant posts in stenographer recruitment cannot be filled. So, there is a golden opportunity which job aspirants can grab with the right skill and knowledge.
What is asked in Stenographer Recruitment?
The minimum qualification for stenographer is 10th Pass, while as per some recruitment the minimum qualification is 10+2. So, the candidates who are undergoing their graduation or who are 10th/10+2 qualified can sit for the stenographer exam. Most of the Stenographer exam generally has a written test or online computer based test and the skill test. Now, this skill test is very important as on the result of this test, the final merit list prepared. The Skill test shall be a dictation and the written qualified candidates are to transcribe the same in shorthand language within the time specified as per notification. The same script has to be typed in the computer or through typewriter within the time provided.
Sounds pretty tough, but believe us this is the easiest way of securing a Govt. job as the stenographer exam has fewer competitors and it provides jobs to some of the best Govt. Departments like Income Tax, Customs Department, CAG, CBI High Courts and many others.
List of Some Popular Stenographer Recruitments
Below are some of the popular stenographer recruitments conducted both by the State Govt. and the Central Govt. and PSU’s. Interested candidates can click on the exams to get the details
- SSC Stenographer Examination
- English Stenographer Exam recruitment by High Courts or District Judiciary.
- Private Secretary Recruitment
- Personal Assistant Recruitment & many others
This page will be updated regularly with the latest updates of Stenographer Jobs. So, interested candidates can visit regularly or bookmark this page for updates. Also, candidates can subscribe to job updates at our website to get updates in your email.